Please review the open positions below.
If you feel like you’d be a good fit at Perfect Partners, please apply with us.
Jacob and Chuck
BEHAVIOR ANALYST (BA) – IMMEDIATE OPENING
We are looking for a behavior analyst to support and assess clients with developmetnal and emotional disabiliites, resultign in the development and implementatino of plans to improve behavior. To read the job description, including the necessary skills and qualifications as well as expected education and training, please read this document. To apply, call 417-255-8786 or provide us your information through our general application online.
Perfect Partners is accepting applications for a Professional Manager. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills. we will be accepting applications and conducting interviews through the month of December. You can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- May or may not have a bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field including but not limited to: Psychology, Sociology, Rehabilitation, Special Education, Nursing, and Counseling.
- Have at least one year of experience working directly with individuals with a cognitive or developmental disability.
- Possess knowledge of community and area resources pertaining to consumers.
- Possess proactive problem-solving skills.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Possess the ability to work as a team member and to partner with other organizations and agencies.
- Possess the ability to work with others in a supervisory/leadership capacity.
- Agree to review and adhere to all requirements outlined in the Professional Manager manual provided by the Department of Mental Health.
- Agree to review and adhere to all Perfect Partners policies and procedures.
The PM is responsible for providing oversight of the individuals and the employees, person centered planning, consumer record related functions, quality assurance related functions, supervision/training related functions, and providing strong leadership.
You may call (417-255-8786) or stop by our office at 7205 st rt ZZ highway in West Plains.
DIRECT CARE STAFF
Our direct care staff members work in client homes and help them with daily activities, including feeding, grooming, taking medication, bathing and bathroom functions, and some housework. They help clients make and keep doctor appointments, provide or arrange transportation, cook and serve meals, ensure medicines are taken appropriately, and serve as a companion for their clients. To apply, a high school diploma is preferred. Compassion, stamina, and good interpersonal skills required. You must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance. To apply, call 417-255-8786 or provide us your information through our general application online.